Working within close lot lines and tight deadlines, you need to get the most from your “mini” machine. Driven to deliver a compact excavator that provides big productivity and outsized versatility, we enhanced our capable 26G to boast impressive lift capacity and bucket, arm, and breakout forces. And we re-imagined the proven standard and optional advantages you’ve come to expect from the John Deere G-Series. Armed to handle a wide range of underground, building, landscape, and site-development tasks, the 26G is also ideal for most rental fleets. Try it on for size.
- Engine: Yanmar 3TNV80F, EPA Final Tier 4/EU Stage IV, 14.9 kW (20.0 hp) at 2,500 rpm Diesel Engine
- : With the quick connect auxiliary couplers and the manual quick coupler for attachments, changeover to the next attachment is quick with minimal downtime.
- Hydraulic Thumb: This included option can be used in conjunction with various buckets. This aids in the removal of material if it is bulky and does not fit into the bucket completely.
- Buckets: Two(2) Included digging buckets – 18″ & 24″
- : The backfill blade can be used to level and backfill trenches. It is the same width as the undercarriage width.
- : The G-Series’ spacious operator stations deliver all the comfort, convenience, and visibility operators need to bring out their best. Their ergonomically designed operator stations are built to accommodate even larger operators.
- : Hinged door provides wide-open access to the side-by-side oil cooler, radiator, as well as battery. Cooler design resists trash buildup and allows easier core cleanout. Access is quick and convenient.
- : The X-frame undercarriage is similar to that of larger excavators, and it is designed to shed dirt and debris from the track frames. A track adjuster is located in each track frame and can be adjusted using a standard high pressure grease gun.
- HOURS: 2038