Our Seeder/Spreader is a self contained, towable implement that can be operated by almost any vehicle. This unit has a ground driven, cast iron, oil bath gearbox that can be disengaged when transporting. It is ideal for spreading seed, fertilizer, sand, and salt. The large 20″ diameter x 10 wide tires make this a “Turf Friendly” implement. The spreader features a cable control that allows the operator to adjust spread rate and turn the spreader on and off from the vehicle seat. This is a popular, low cost spreader for golf courses, parks, sport fields, and turf farms.
- Pull type, ground wheel driven
- Gearbox lever to disengage drive during transport
- Remote cable control from vehicle
- Agitators to prevent bridging
- Seamless steel hopper, with chemical resistant powder coated paint
- Spreads up to 52 feet
- Stainless steel spreading disc with 6 zinc plated fins
- Large flotation tires 20″ x 10″
- Full width or spreading to one side
- Height adjustment on 1 ⅞ ” ball hitch with optional 2″ ball hitch
- 3″ Diameter formed tubing frame
- Heavy steel tubing axles with greaseable wheel bearings
- Guard plate to prevent material from being distributed to the front of the spreader
- Flow openings in the bottom of the hopper for easy clean out.
- INCLUDES: Hopper Cover