The LM551 is designed to produce a high-quality cut for any golf course around the world. Equipped with a 22-inch standard reel along with optional mower units and accessories, Baroness’ new mid-weight 5-unit fairway mower allows you to create the best configuration to meet your turf conditions. The forward and backward slide function of the rear cutting units increase contour following while minimizing uncut turf.
- Engine: Kubota 45HP Turbo, Liquid-Cooled, 4 Cycle Tier 4 diesel engine.
- Reels: LH52 Reels w/9 Bladed, Dual Point Adjusting Bedknives, 5″ Diameter Reels. Height of Cut Range – .20″ – .787″. Reels & Bedknives are made with hardened steel to provide the Highest Quality cutting unit on the market. Under normal conditions, these units require little to no maintenance
- On-Board Lapping – One(1) reel at a time if desired. Reel Speed control.
- Width of Cut: 100″
- Drive: Hydrostatic w/Full-Time 4WD
- Efficiency Rate: Mows up 6 Acres/Hour
- Ease of Maintenance: The Rear Cutting units rotate out for maintenance operations. Along with easy access to all engine components.
- Improved Operator Comforts: All Controls located at operator’s fingertip, Deluxe adjustable seat for a comfortable ride, Tilt Steering & Improved access to operator area to get On & Off the machine.
- INCLUDED OPTIONS: Canopy, LED Lights, Power Rear Roller Brushes, 4WD & Operator’s Protective Netting.
- HOURS: 872