You can’t get more hauling capacity, versatility, or bang for your utility vehicle buck than you can with a Toro Heavy-Duty Workman. With an I-beam axle that’s seven times stronger than a tubular design, a bed that hauls up to 3,352 pounds (1,520 kg), and an electronic fuel-injected engine that makes every gallon go farther, it’s the highest performing utility vehicle on the market today.
- Engine: Kubota® 972 EFI 32.5 hp (24.2 kW) gas engine
- Total Capacity: Up to 3,351 lbs. (1,520 kg) Towing Capacity of 3,500 lbs. (1,587 kg)
- Disc Brakes: 4 wheel hydraulic disc brakes provide greater stopping power and easier servicing than traditional drum brakes.
- Ride Quality: Independent front suspension consisting of two double A-frames with opposing dual coil springs and dual shock absorbers provides 5.75 in. (14.6 cm) of front suspension travel. Rear suspension design consists of a DeDion rear axle and dual independent leaf springs and shock absorbers to provide 3 in. (7.6 cm) of rear travel.
- Versatility: The Workman® can perform a variety of work tasks beyond hauling and towing with attachments such as a 200 Gallon (757 Litre) Sprayer, Vicon® Spreader, 1/3 Vertical Platform Lift, Patriot® Aerial Lift and Topdressers.
- DeDion Rear Axle: The DeDion rear axle design is an automotive technology which isolates the engine, transmission and main frame from all load forces, eliminating stress to these main components.
- HOURS: 1521