The Reelmaster® 5010-H is the industry’s first and only reel mower with a true hybrid drive system. The Reelmaster 5010-H utilizes a Kubota 24.8 hp diesel engine in concert with an in-line motor generator and a self-recharging 48-volt battery pack to provide seamless power to the vehicle and cutting units. The combination of these two power sources comprises Toro’s patented hybrid power delivery system called PowerMatch™. PowerMatch enables the Reelmaster 5010-H to match the power generated to the power required for all cutting conditions. The result is the availability of over 40 horsepower, but only when cutting conditions require it, which saves on average 20% fuel usage, improving operating costs, and the vehicle’s carbon footprint.
- Engine: Tier 4 compliant Kubota® 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, diesel engine. 24.8 hp (18.5 kW) along with Four 12V Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM), sealed, maintenance-free lead acid batteries.
- Cutting Width & Reel Configuration: 100″ (2.5m) Cutting Width with 11 Bladed, DPA 7″ Diameter Reels & includes Power Rear Roller Brushes.
- Versatility: The Reelmaster 5010-H has a Plug and Play feature that allows it to accept 5-inch or 7-inch diameter DPA cutting units. Simply plug in the cutting unit and motors of your choice and the machine automatically make all the necessary adjustments. The 5010-H can be equipped with 5″ or 7″ reels, in either 8 or 11 blade configurations.
- Precision Control: The Reelmaster 5010-H’s InfoCenter display will actually make maintenance and diagnostics quicker and easier for technicians. The on-board LCD display provides system information alerts, service reminders, diagnostics, fault codes and vehicle and cutting unit adjustments that are easy to see and understand. Precisely control reel speed and clip rate, monitor reel performance and view reel diagnostics with the on-board InfoCenter.
- EdgeSeries™ Reels with Forward-Swept design has an improved helix and blade angle, offering a very precise cut for the full width of the bedknife-to-reel contact.
- Worry Free: Removing the hydraulic cutting mowers and replacing them with electric motors on the Reelmaster 5010-H resulted in over 100 fewer leak points than a conventional fairway mower.
- Options: Power Rear Roller Brushes & Air-Ride Suspension Seat.
- This unit DOES NOT have all the Tier 4 Emission Controls. It is the direction of Future Turf Equipment pieces!
- Don’t miss your chance at this LOW Hour Mower that is the Future of Turf Equipment.
- Key on: 1978
- Engine Running: 1971
- Reels Spinning: 1151
- Key on: 1978