The Pro Force™ debris blower provides greater air volume flow than any single nozzle turbine-type debris blower currently available. A wireless RF remote provides the capability to start and stop the engine, adjust engine throttle up and down for low to high RPM range of operation, and rotate the nozzle 360 degrees – all from the operator’s seat in a Toro® Workman® or similar utility vehicle. This blower delivers superior productivity and greater efficiency in jobs ranging from cleaning cart paths and other maintained paved areas, to blowing grass clippings, aeration cores or chaff, or other organic debris.
- Engine Power – 24.6 hp (18.3 kw) Kohler® Engine
- Wireless Remote Control – Start or stop the engine of the blower for complete operational control. Adjust engine throttle up and down for high to low RPM range of operation. Rotate the nozzle 360 degrees in either direction.
- Efficient Turbine-type Fan Assembly Design – Greater air flow to move debris further and finish the job faster.
- Electronic Governor – Coupled with functionality of wireless remote control, the Kohler® electronic governor allows the operator to have precise engine speed control.
- Premium air filtration system
- Fully Enclosed Exhaust System – Muffler enclosed in protective cage for increased operator safety.
- In independent 3rd party testing, the Pro Force™ demonstrated greater CFM, or air volume flow, than any single nozzle turbine-type debris blower currently available.
- HOURS: 1424