The new GreensPro 1260 is the next evolution of greens roller. With enhanced features like the hydraulically driven drive roller the GreensPro 1260 reduces the maintenance required with the older chain drive systems. The GreensPro 1260 delivers exceptionally smooth and fast greens with a superior operator platform. The split overlapping, contour following smoothing rollers perfectly follow undulations delivering exceptionally smooth putting surfaces. The operator platform is fully adjustable for unmatched comfort and operator safety. The new transport system featuring a QuickLatch coupler makes transporting from green to green unbelievably quick and simple.
- Engine: 5.5hp (4.1kW) Honda® GX200 air-cooled, 4/stroke OHV gas engine
- Rolling Width: 47.2″(1.2m) Width overlapping smoothing head rollers
- Traction Drive – Parker hydraulic motor to drive roller
- Ground Speed – Rolling: 0-8 mph (0-12.8 km/h)
- QuickLatch Coupler: Easy for the operator to attach roller to vehicle with one hand.
- 40 Degree Tilt Steering: Achieve best ergonomic position for the operator.
- 1 Grease Zerk: Minimize time required for maintenance.
- Independent, articulating smoothing heads follow undulations, preserving natural contours.
- Includes: LED Lights & Armrests
- HOURS: 427