2017 Toro 3040 SandPro® Bunker/Infield Rake
With the exclusive Quick Attach System (QAS) offering tool-free, quick attachment change outs and over 25 valuable attachments, the Sand Pro 3040 is a versatile utility vehicle with as many uses outside the bunker as in it. The Toro Sand Pro keeps bunkers & ball fields in tournament condition every day!
- Engine: Vanguard®, V-twin cylinder, 4-cycle, OHV, air-cooled, gas engine with cast iron sleeves. 16 hp (11.9 kW) at 3600 rpm.
- Traction Drive: Direct driven hydrostatic variable displacement piston pump to 3 hydraulic motors for 3WD.
- Ground Speed: Infinitely variable 0-10 mph (16 km/h) forward; 4.3 mph (6.9 km/h) reverse.
- Tires: Two(2) NEW Smooth Tires, Typically used on ball fields or delicate surfaces
- Control/Gauges: Hand operated choke, throttle, and hydraulic control for raising/lowering with float. Foot pedal controls traction forward/reverse speed. Rear hydraulic lift and lower controls. Gauges: Hour meter.
- Options Include: LED Lights, Mid-Mount Cultivator, Rear Tooth Rake w/NEW Tines & TOOTH RAKE BROOM attachment.
- HOURS: 5187