The Workman® GTX Series is a grounds and turf crossover vehicle that boasts an unequalled combination of comfort, utility and control, making it simply superior to the competition. Its increased power, improved steering and exclusive suspension and braking systems make the Workman GTX the most versatile, practical and comfortable utility vehicle in its class.
- Engine: 429cc, air-cooled, single cylinder Kohler® gasoline engine. Meets current EPA & CARB exhaust and evaporative emissions regulations.
- Dash: Hour meter, fuel gage, USB power port, headlight switch, on/off ignition key switch, gear selector and parking brake lever. Two cup holders, radio holder and three in-dash storage compartments.
- Starting: Pedal or key start capability standard.
- Vehicle Capacity: 2-seat with bed 1,200 lbs. (544 kg)
- Towing Capacity: 1,500 lbs. (680 kg) Class 1 – 1.25” receiver standard.
- Hydraulic Disk Brakes: Minimal maintenance , no cable adjustment and less pedal force than mechanical cable brakes affords the Workman GTX reliable and consistent stopping power.
- Versatility: The Workman GTX is adaptable for any task. Two or four-seat configurations come with bench or bucket seats. Front and rear attachment points for garbage cans, hose reels or walk spreaders free up the bed for more hauling capacity. 4 and 6-foot flat beds are also available.
- Durability: Virtually unbreakable composite exterior components and a powder coated frame and underbody give the Workman GTX superior durability. Run it hard, day after day.
- Includes: Canopy, Folding Windshield, Brush Guard, Manual Dumpbox & Lights
- Two(2) identical carts available
- HOURS: 1165(pictured) & 1168