The Pro Force™ debris blower provides greater air volume flow than any single nozzle turbine-type debris blower currently available. A wireless RF remote provides the capability to start and stop the engine, adjust engine throttle up and down for low to high RPM range of operation, and rotate the nozzle 360 degrees – all from the operator’s seat. This blower delivers superior productivity and greater efficiency in jobs ranging from cleaning cart paths and other maintained paved areas, to blowing grass clippings, aeration cores or chaff, or other organic debris.
- NEW – 24.6 hp (18.3 kw) Kohler® Command Pro® gasoline engine.
- Wireless Remote Control: Start or stop the engine of the blower for complete operational control. Adjust engine throttle up and down for high to low RPM range of operation. Rotate the nozzle 360 degrees in either direction.
- Coupled with functionality of wireless remote control, the Kohler® electronic governor allows the operator to have precise engine speed control.
- Efficient Turbine-type Fan Assembly Design for Greater air flow to move debris further and finish the job faster.
- Durable Nozzle: Single piece rotomolded plastic nozzle is more resistant to damage and is more durable for lower repair costs and less downtime.
- Electronic Governor Coupled with functionality of wireless remote control, the Kohler® electronic governor allows the operator to have precise engine speed control.
- Muffler enclosed in protective cage for increased operator safety.
- Heavy-Duty Trailer & Tow Hitch: Height and length of tow hitch are adjustable to accommodate different towing utility vehicles.
- Rugged construction, including 1/4″ (6 mm) steel frame, provides years of trouble-free service.
- Hours: 380