The Greensmaster® Flex™ 2120 Series mowers deliver pristine results time and time again. Greensmaster Flex mowers cut closely to follow severe undulations at extremely low heights, and provide an excellent solution for greens that require precision mowing. The unique and patented Flex suspension system utilizes an integrated linkage system to allow cutting units to pivot around the center of the front roller, which prevents side-to-side scrubbing of the putting surface. All functions are easily controlled from the operator station, including both traction and reel engagement.
- Powerful Subaru® Industrial Engine – The reliable 4.3hp (3.2kW) Subaru® gas heavy-duty industrial engine is precision manufactured for high torque output at low rpm’s and for easy starting.
- Proven Flex Suspension (Patented) – Superior contour following capability utilizes an integrated “Flex” linkage system to allow cutting units to pivot around the center of the front roller to master undulations and prevent side-to-side scrubbing of the putting surface.
- Built-in Clip Adjustments – Each new Flex walker includes six – easy to configure – clip rate options to accommodate specific cutting heights and playability requirements for every event or desired playing condition. Three color-coded pulleys can quickly be rearranged, with a single wrench, to match your reels and clip rates to achieve the desired result.
- Adjustable – Telescoping Handle – The new telescoping handle can be adjusted up or down for enhanced operator comfort and to accommodate tall or short operators.
- No Grease Points – No grease points means less time spent on routine maintenance tasks and no more worry about grease “blurbs” on your turf.
- Configuration – 14 Bladed Dual Precision Adjustment (DPA) cutting units – featuring Toro’s EdgeSeries™ reels, Narrow Wiehle Rollers, Stiff Perfection Brushs.
- Options: LED Flex Light Kit, Transport Wheels & Grass Catching Baskets
- Five(5) Mowers available
- HOURS: 881, 873, 913, 934