You can’t get more hauling capacity, versatility, or bang for your utility vehicle buck than you can with a Toro Heavy-Duty Workman. With an I-beam axle that’s seven times stronger than a tubular design, a bed that hauls up to 3,352 pounds (1,520 kg), and an easy to maintain Air-Cooled gas engine that makes every gallon go farther, it’s the highest performing utility vehicle on the market today.
- 23 hp (17 kW) Kohler® Air-Cooled Gas Engine.
- The Workman® HD vehicle provides the highest industry total payload capacity of 3,002 lbs. (1,364 kg).
- Towing Capacity of 3,500 lbs. (1,587 kg)
- 4 wheel hydraulic disc brakes provide greater stopping power and easier servicing than traditional drum brakes.
- The HD Series offers an easy to read instrumentation package, enhanced leg room, a radio / beverage holder, easy to reach controls and a deep storage box.
- Maximum speed – 20 mph (32 km/h).
- Hours: 1396