The legendary Toro® Greensmaster® 1600 has a cutting width of 26″. The 1600 boast convenient operator controls, precision cut, and an ergonomic loop handle design to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity. This unit offer a number of maintenance features to ensure a long and productive life, including quick access to all service points for routine maintenance, and a forward weight bias which balances the machine and sets an industry standard for straight line tracking. This also ensures a pristine cut regardless of operator influence.
- Heavy-duty, 4.3 hp (3.2 kW) Subaru® Industrial engine for optimal power.
- 26-inch (66 cm) width of cut. Wider mowing swath for increased productivity.
- Standard 8-blade reel for mowing aprons, tees, athletic fields and other surrounding formal turf areas.
- Mowing speed: 1.5 mph (2.4 km/h) to 3.3 mph (5.3 km/h). Transport speed (maximum): 5.0 mph (8.0 km/h) with transport tires installed.
- Height of Cut Range: .125″-1.25″ (3.2 -31.8 mm)
- Options Include: Broomer Attachment w/On-Off Feature, LED Light Kit & Transport Wheels.
- Hours: 631