2015 Jacobsen Truckster XD:
- Powerful Kubota engines with the highest HP and torque available – The Kubota gas engine has the highest torque available of any heavy duty utility vehicle @ 51.6 ft-lbs gas).
- Highest standard payload of 3,550 lbs – The largest payload makes quick work of your biggest jobs since fewer trips are required. Heavy duty rear differential was custom designed for the Truckster XD.
- Toughest box – is built using the heaviest gauge steel of any box, up to 75% thicker than comparable boxes and has 20% more volume. Rugged tailgate and latch with easy slam shut function. Built-in stake pockets and multiple tie down points create a box with the versatility to tackle all the jobs you expect from a heavy duty utility vehicle.
- Industry’s roomiest operator platform – with more space for operators and well-organized controls within easy reach. The optional suspension seat provides increased operator comfort for everyday operation and for longer tasks such as topdressing or spraying.
- Highest approach angle – allows easy operation in the most undulated turf conditions.
- High-Flow Rear Hydraulics – Offers an opportunity to add a variety of attachments to your XD Truckster.
- Top Speed – 21mph – Five speed manual transmission with low-low (creeper) 1st gear; synchronized in all forward gears; two speed rear axle
- Electric differential lock on rear axle with momentary engagement switch on dash.
- Towing Capacity – 2,200 lbs, 3,500 w/ trailer brakes – 2″ Receiver Hitch
- HOURS: 601
2011 Toro ProPass™ 200 Wireless Topdresser:
- 21 cu.ft. (595 L) Capacity
- Application Width – up to 30 ft (9.1 m)
- Wireless Controller: Allows fast settings and adjustments to all spread functions and you can store settings for future use. Fully operational up to 100 yards (91 metres).
- Spread Consistency: Evenly apply materials to the turf from 9 ft (2.74 m) to 30 ft (9.1 m) with the patented sliding adjustment for positioning of the twin spinners.
- Smooth Belt: Eliminates load shifting of material and uses a tight rubber seal on the sides preventing material from escaping.
- Twin Spinner Angle: The spinners are fixed at a downward angle of 4° to provide accurate and consistent penetration of material into the turf canopy.
- Wedge Style Tailgate: Tailgate opens, closes and pivots on a wedge creating an angle to force wet or dry material through the gate in a consistent flow.
*** INCLUDES: Heavy Duty Dumpbox & Storage Stands for Toro ProPass Topdresser***