The all new Greensmaster® TriFlex™ Hybrid Mowers were designed to take precision cutting on a hybrid mower to a completely new level. Adopting the proven Flex suspension, the cutting units float freely over contours and undulations of the green resulting in a superior quality of cut and aftercut appearance. The all-electric reel drive eliminates hydraulic leak points and delivers ample horsepower to handle a broad range of cutting applications. The TriFlex™ Hybrid models address customer’s environmental and financial needs with a combination of features that save energy, enhance productivity, extend a product’s versatility, and enhance turf health.
- More Power – 21 hp (13.4 kw) Briggs & Stratton® Engine
- All-Electric Reel Drive – In addition to eliminating hydraulic leaks, each reel motor has a nominal 1.5 horsepower (1.1 kW) that can increase up to 3.0 hp (2.2 kW) during peak load periods.
- Proven Flex Suspension (Patented) – Superior contour following capability utilizes an integrated “Flex” linkage system to allow cutting units to pivot around the center of the front roller to master undulations and prevent side-to-side scrubbing of the putting surface.
- Patented DPA Cutting Units – Precision manufactured cutting units with minimal adjustments and the proven ability to maintain adjustment for longer periods of time provide superior cutting performance.
- Tool-Free, Quick-Change Cutting Units – A single operator can go from cutting Greens at 1/8″ (3.2 mm) to cutting a Fairway at 3/4″ (19 mm) in just a few minutes.
- Faster Transport Speeds – Ten miles per hour (16.1 km/h) transport speeds will allow you to stay ahead of golfers and get more greens cut in a shorter time.
- Exclusive Lift-Gate Footrest – Easy access to the center cutting unit facilitates routine maintenance and repairs, simplifies adjustments, and eliminates the need to put the traction unit on a lift.
- 11 Bladed DPA Reels – Wide Wiehle Front Rollers, Adjustable Reel Speed Control & On-Board Backlapping.
- Options Include: Groomers, InfoCenter Diagnostics Display, Front & Rear Lights
- Hours: 1052 Engine – 412 Reels Mowing