The versatile B2320 tractor delivers the power, speed, and smooth HST performance you need to tackle large and small tasks around your property. These new B-Series tractors have it all—more horsepower, a new HST, more transmission speeds to choose from— so you can handle your toughest chores with ease.
- Engine – 23HP Liquid-cooled diesel engines, with Kubota’s E-TVCS (three-vortex combustion system), offer tremendous power, high torque, cleaner emissions, and low noise and vibration.
- New 3-range HST – The proven hydrostatic transmission provides the B-Series with smooth shifting and powerful performance for heavy-duty loader applications.
- Powerful Category I 3-point Hitch – The 3-point hitch accepts a variety of implements for all of your different needs. The powerful hitch can handle rotary cutters, box blades, finishing mowers and more.
- Cruise Control (HST models only) – Kubota’s cruise control allows you to set, increase/decrease, and override pre-set speeds quickly and conveniently.
- Standard Loader Valve – Loader operations are more convenient with the standard equipped 4-position valve and control lever. Integrated
into the tractor, this ergonomically positioned valve lets you attach the front loader and other front implements quickly and easily.
- Long Wheel Base – With a formidable, 61.5 in. (1563 mm) wheel base, the B-Series delivers increased stability during operation.
- Backlit Dash Panel – The easy-to-read dash panel features large numbers and a white background to help you easily keep track of vital tractor functions such as engine speed, engine temperature, fuel level, etc. The panel backlight activates when the headlights are turned on.
- Wide Operating Platform – The large, ISO-mounted flat deck provides plenty of legroom and a wider step area for easier mounting and dismounting. Plus, the widely spaced fenders create plenty of room for the operator to work in comfort.
- Turf Tires installed
- HOURS: 177