Mowing tree lines, bunker edges and surrounds is easier than ever. Just by fl ipping a switch you can adjust your width of cut and independently shift cutting units right or left to finish these time consuming areas, pronto. (There’s no need to get off the mower or make lift arm changes.) This kind of super-fl exible thinking doesn’t stop there. These mowers’ cutting units feature an
extended travel to follow the contours of your course better—to reduce scalping the top of tough mounds and undulations.
- Engine: Yanmar 37.1 hp* (27.67 kW) @ 2,600 RPM, Liquid-Cooled Diesel engine
- Drive: Hydrostatic pump to 3 wheel motors with GRIP All-Wheel-Drive Traction System
- Controls: Hand throttle, Dual pedal Forward/Reverse, Mow Lift/Lower Joystick, Light Switch, Deck Controls
- Decks: Three(3) 27 in. (68.6 cm) w/NEW Golfco Rollers (Front & Rear)
- WIDTH ON DEMAND: On side hills and in areas that require more turning, instantly reduce the cutting width for increased cutting unit overlap to reduce the possibility of uncut grass between the cutting units. Width On Demand 68″ or 74″
- REACH TRIMMING SYSTEM: Push button trimming. Just extend the right or left cutting unit to the side and you can trim out bunkers closer than ever before while keeping the traction unit away from the bunker wall. Max trimming reach – 15″
- Mowing Speed: 0–6 mph (0–10 km/h)
- Height-of-cut range: 1–4″ (2.54–10.2 cm) in .25″ (6 cm) increments.
- Hours: 2090