Strength and durability are the hallmarks of the Carryall 300, the most economical and dependable utility vehicle in its class. It features a rustproof aircraft grade aluminum frame, chassis and cargo box, powered by a Subaru EFI, 14.0 hp (10.3 kW) rated gasoline engine.
- Carryall® utility vehicles feature a 14-hp-rated, 404cc, Subaru single cylinder, overhead cam engine with electronic fuel injection (EFI).
- An automotive-style dash and ignition key with oversized dash pockets for storage, standard 12-volt powerport, and soft-grip steering wheel.
- Cockpit-like interior, more space between the driver and steering wheel, and contoured seating with high back bench seat.
- A rugged aluminum bed box featuring a Rhino™ lined floor for durability.
- A single-handed latch-and-release tailgate that runs across the back of the cargo box and can be opened from either side or the center.
- Vehicle Rated Capacity: 800 lb (362.8 kg)
- Speed: 15-17 mph (24-27 km/h)
- Includes: Front Brush Guard, Lights & Tow Hitch
- HOURS: 1163 (pictured) & 1247