You can’t get more hauling capacity, versatility, or bang for your utility vehicle buck than you can with a Toro Heavy-Duty Workman. With an I-beam axle that’s seven times stronger than a tubular design, a bed that hauls up to 3,352 pounds (1,520 kg), and an electronic fuel-injected engine that makes every gallon go farther, it’s the highest performing utility vehicle on the market today.
- Built with a powerful 32.5 hp (24.2 kW) Kubota® gas electronic fuel injection (EFI) engine, the Workman HDX shifts your productivity into high gear with a 15 to 20% increase in fuel economy, instant cold weather starting, smoother throttle response and onboard diagnostics for quick troubleshooting.
- Options include: High-Flow Rear Hydraulics to operate a variety of implements and accessories. Also has a 2″ Receiver Hitch.
- Transmission: Rear transaxle directly connected to engine, twin axle drive. 3-speed synchromesh (forward speeds only), h-shift pattern with high-low range providing 6 forward speeds and 2 in reverse.
- Interlock key switch that prevents engine from running in 3rd gear, high range.
- Hydraulic power steering with with steering valve coupled to hydraulic cylinder with thru shaft. Maximum steering angle is 70 degrees on 2WD.
- Twin halogen headlights and dual taillights actuated by switch on dash. Dual brake lights actuated by brake pedal.
- Controls: Throttle, brake and clutch pedals. Gear shifter, differential lock, parking brake, high-low range shifter and hydraulic lift levers.
- Ground Clearance: 7” (18 cm) with no load.
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 2499 lbs (1136 kg)
- Maximum trailer weight of 3500 lbs (1587 kg).
- Hours: 1460