The Toro® Reelmaster® 3550-D floats effortlessly over contours in fairways and green surrounds. With a productive 82″ (2.1m) cutting width, turf-friendly tires, the superior traction of a Series/Parallel 3-wheel drive system, and a weight of less than 2,000 pounds, the Reelmaster® 3550-D is engineered to make a big impression…without leaving one.
- Powerful Engine – Powered by a 24.8 hp (18.5 kW) Kubota diesel engine, the Reelmaster® 3550-D provides plenty of power to climb hills, even while running groomers and rear roller brushes.
- Superior Traction – The innovative Series/Parallel 3-wheel drive system provides power to at least two wheels at all times. The result is impressive traction in hilly and wet conditions, and minimal wheel slip so it’s gentle on the turf.
- Lightweight Design – With a weight that is on average 15-20 percent lighter then comparably equipped machines, the Reelmaster® 3550-D provides the ideal combination of turf friendliness and productive performance.
- Enhanced Ground Following – 18″ (45.7 cm) version of fairway DPA cutting units to better handle fairway undulations.
- Height of Cut – 0.25″-1.0″ (6-25mm) in standard configuration. Up to 1.50″ (38cm) with high height-of-cut kit.
- Cutting Width – 82″ (2.1 m)
- Five(5) – 18″ 8-blade DPA cutting units w/Power Rear Roller Brushes.
- Options Include: Power Rear Roller Brushes, Lights, Seat Belt & ROPS
- Ground Speed – Mowing: 0-7 mph (0-11.3 km/h) Transport: 0-10 mph (0-16.1 km/h)
- Hours: 1409