The Toro Groundsmaster 360 utilizes revolutionary Quad-Steer™ all wheel steering to maximize productivity. Climb hills
without slipping. Make 180° turns without tearing turf. Hug the turns or side hills while mowing in total comfort. Save time
without sacrificing quality. Intuitive controls and unparalleled maneuverability turn work into play. But this is no toy. It’s a
performer in every sense of the word. A higher quality of cut, speed and efficiency, lasting dependability. Surprisingly, the
world’s most exhilarating mower is also the most efficient. The Groundsmaster 360 is the science and the art of mowing,
a sensory experience you simply have to feel for yourself.
- Engine: Kubota,® 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel. Power: 24.8 hp (18.5 kW) gross, at rated speed of 3000 rpm. Torque peak: 71.5 (52.7) Nm (lbs-ft) @ 2200 rpm.
- Controls: Ignition switch, hand-throttle, foot-operated traction pedal with mowing speed control stop, service brake with parking brake latch, switch for raising and lowering cutting unit.
- Ground Speed: Transport and Mow: Forward 0-10 mph (0-16 km/h), variable. Reverse 0-8.5 mph (0-13.7 km/h), variable.
- Steering: Quad Steer™ all wheel steer with four wheel Ackermann steering. Two turns Lock to Lock controlled via steering wheel and automatic synchronizing hydraulic cylinders.
- Height of Cut: 1”-6” (25 – 152 mm) adjustable in 0.25” (6 mm) increments
- Deck: 72″ Rear Discharge, 7-gauge (4.5 mm) 4.25” steel (11 cm) deep; welded deck.
- Hours: 1837