The Toro GreensPro 1200 riding greens roller is the perfect rolling tool for areas such as golf courses, bowling greens, tennis courts and other sporting fields. Any fine turf area that requires a smooth, high performance surface for optimum playing will benefit from precision rolling. Carefully engineered and manufactured, the GreensPro will provide safe, dependable and reliable service for years to come.
- Engine: Honda GX200 4.8 kW (6.5 hp) air-cooled, 4-stroke OHV; mechanically governed.
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear Hydrostatic Transmission – Foot Controlled
- Offset, independent rollers for improved contour following and reduced striping.
- Converting from operating to transport mode can be done by one person without tools.
- Ground Speed: Roll: 0-10 km/h (0-6 mph) in either direction.
- Drive: Twin chain to rear drive roller
- Drive Roller: 6.5” diameter vulcanized rubber coated cylinder, 30” long.
- Options Include: Lights & Arm Rest Kit
- Hours: 565