The Greensmaster TriFlex Hybrid models are the first riding greens mowers delivering the productivity of a rider and the precision of a walker. Combining the innovative, Double A-Arm Suspension System with industry-leading Flex technology, the cutting units float freely over any terrain resulting in a superior quality of cut and aftercut appearance. And, superior cutting performance is only the beginning. A patented Lift-Gate Footrest and Tool-Free, QuickChange cutting units are just two of the many features that provide added versatility, simplified service, and ultimately, more productivity.
The TriFlex Hybrid models feature a reliable all-electric reel circuit that was custom designed with ample power for your most demanding applications, on and off the green. Features that save time and energy, and enhance productivity and turf health combine to make the TriFlex Hybrid the first product to earn the EnergySmart™ label from Toro.
- Engine: Kubota® D902, Tier 4i, 24.8 HP (18.5 kW) @ 3600 rpm, 3-cylinder, liquid cooled, diesel engine, governed to 2880 high idle, 1560 rpm low idle. Displacement: 55.0 cu-in. (902 cc) Radiator: cooled with a 12-volt electric fan.
- Cutting Unit Drive: 48V-5400 watt air-cooled brushless permanent magnet generator in parallel with 48V 9Ah battery set powers three 48V- 1100 watt brushless permanent magnet reel motors.
- Patented Lift-In-Turn feature provides a consistently level cleanup cut.
- Large, balloon-style tires ensure equal pressure on the turf to minimize tire marking and reduce scuffing in turns.
- Gauges: InfoCenter™ Onboard LCD display shows gauges, alerts/faults, service reminders, electrical system diagnostics, low oil pressure, alternator, engine hours, engine rpm, voltage, functional control status, parking brake applied, reel speed setting, backlap control.
- Reels: 11 Bladed DPA Reels with Smooth Front Rollers.
- Options: Light Kit & Grammer Suspension Seat.
- Engine Run: 3322
- Transport: 1031
- Mow: 1054
- Engine Run: 3322