The legendary Toro® Greensmaster® 800 Fixed-Head series has a cutting width range of 18″. All models in the line boast convenient operator controls, precision cut, and an ergonomic loop handle design to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity. These units offer a number of maintenance features to ensure a long and productive life, including quick access to all service points for routine maintenance, and a forward weight bias which balances the machine and sets an industry standard for straight line tracking. This also ensures a pristine cut regardless of operator influence.
- 4.3 HP (3.2 kw) Subaru® gas engine
- Dual Cast Aluminum Traction Drums with A-Section V-Belts
- Ground Speed – Mowing: 1.5-3.3 mph (2.4-5.3 km/h) Transport: 0-5 mph (0-8 km/h).
- 14-Blade DPA Reel – Fourteen blade reels are designed for extremely fine greens mowing at the lowest heights of cut.
- Ergonomic Loop Handle Design – Ergonomic handles make mowing comfortable for a wide range of operators. The 3-position pull pin height adjustment for the handle allows operator to quickly adjust handle for their comfort without a technician’s assistance.
- Light Kit – For Early Morning or Late Evening mowing
- Three(3) Mowers available.
- Wheel Kit Available – Tires used for transporting mower to greens. Please add $300 to Purchase Price
- Hours: 892(pictured), 1296, 1535