2013 AgriMetal 660 GREENS ROLLER w/Trailer
Out of stock
- Engine: Honda 13HP motor
- AgriMetal’s 660 Green Roller provides an industry leading 66″ of rolling width, which allows the operator to roll more in less time. The larger width is spread over three narrow floating heads providing exceptional rolling quality. Five of the six 6″ diameter rollers have traction to provide maximum traction and efficiency in morning dew condition.
- The floating steering head provides the tightest turning radius available on the market. This unique design has built-in guides to ensure minimal overlap and maximum productivity. The chain drive steering provides ease of operation with years of reliability.
- The Hydro-Gear hydrostatic pump has been matted with Honda’s reliable 13HP motor to ensure maximum torque and efficiency. Each head is powered by its own hydraulic motor in series to distribute flow and torque evenly.
- The industries FIRST TriPlex roller design allows you to roll larger areas in less time. Its floating head design contours the most severe undulations effortlessly. Providing a higher “Roll Factor” which equals a better putting surface with minimal compaction.
- AgriMetal’s low profile trailer with the adjustable tongue allows the operator to set the loading angle to the height of the towing vehicle. This provides the operator more control for smooth loading and unloading.
- Five 6” diam. Drive rollers.
- Comes with Transport Trailer
- HOURS: no meter