The Greensmaster® TriFlex™ Mowers were designed to take precision cutting on a greens mower to a completely new level. Adopting the proven Flex suspension, the cutting units float freely over contours and undulations of the green resulting in a superior quality of cut and aftercut appearance. Improved serviceability is another major advantage of the TriFlex™ models. The tool-free, quick-change cutting units make servicing the cutting units fast and easy and a lift-gate footrest provides easy access to the center cutting unit.
- Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™, Gross 21 hp (15.6 kW) V-Twin, Air Cooled Gasoline Engine Governed to 2550 RPMs; Displacement: 38.3 cu.in. (627 cc).
- 11 Bladed DPA Cutting units w/Narrow Wiehle Rollers.
- Double A-Arm Suspension: The suspension system maintains full floatation range to prevent gouging or scalping when going over undulations.
- Superior contour following capability utilizes an integrated “Flex” linkage system to allow cutting units to pivot around the center of the front roller to master undulations and prevent side-to-side scrubbing of the putting surface.
- A single operator can go from cutting Greens at 1/8″ to cutting a Fairway at ¾” in just a few minutes. The tool-free, quick-change cutting units make it as easy as 1-2-3.
- Tires have been redesigned to deliver uniform loading across the entire cross-section (load footprint area) to eliminate side wall loading that can create visible tire tracks.
- Ten miles per hour (16.1 km/h) transport speeds will allow you to stay ahead of golfers and get more greens cut in a shorter time.
- The dependable Turf Guardian™ leak detection system provides immediate audio and visual indication of possible hydraulic fluid leaks.
- Easy access to the center cutting unit facilitates routine maintenance and repairs, simplifies adjustments, and eliminates the need to put the traction unit on a lift for cutting unit service.
- Lift-In-Turn Cutting Units – The suspension system is designed to provide a slight lift to the inside of the cutting units during turns to deliver a consistently level cut and to reduce “triplex ring” for improved playability and turf health
- Options: Light (Front & Rear)
- Hours: 2901