2012 Toro Greensmaster® 3150-Q Triplex Greens Mower
Out of stock
- 18 hp (13.5 kW) Briggs & Stratton® gasoline engine, governed to 2850 rpm high idle, 1650 rpm low idle.
- The Greensmaster® 3150-Q is the quietest engine-powered riding greens mower in the industry.
- Ground Speed – Forward — 1st, mow: 3.8 mph (6.1 km/h); 2nd, transport: 8.1 mph (13 km/h). Reverse — 1.9 mph (3 km/h).
- Steering Power steering. Adjustable steering wheel tilt and a 5-position steering arm tilt.
- Controls/Gauges – Raise/lower-mow lever (joystick). Functional control lever (neutral, mow, transport). Foot operated traction drive and brakes. Hour meter. Hand operated throttle and choke. Mechanical engine speed control.
- Equipped with Turf Guardian™ leak detection system.
- 11 Bladed DPA & Narrow Wiehle Rollers.
- Options Include: LED Lights & ROPS
- Width of Cut – 59″ (150 cm)
- Dual Point Adjusting reels with On-Board Backlapping and Reel Speed Control
- HOURS: 2828