The Greensmaster TriFlex and TriFlex Hybrid models are the first riding greens mowers delivering the productivity of a rider and the precision of a walker. Combining the innovative, Double A-Arm Suspension System with industry-leading Flex technology, the cutting units float freely over any terrain resulting in a superior quality of cut and aftercut appearance. And, superior cutting performance is only the beginning. A patented Lift-Gate Footrest and Tool-Free, QuickChange cutting units are just two of the many features that provide added versatility, simplified service, and ultimately, more productivity.
- Kubota® D902, Tier 4i, 24.8 HP (18.5 kW) @ 3600 rpm, 3-cylinder, liquid cooled, diesel engine, governed to 2880 high idle, 1560 rpm low idle. Displacement: 55.0 cu-in. (902 cc) Radiator: cooled with a 12-volt electric fan.
- Gauges Include: Fuel and hydraulic sight gauges. InfoCenter™: Onboard LCD display shows gauges, alerts/faults, service reminders, electrical system diagnostics, low oil pressure, alternator, engine hours, engine rpm, voltage, functional control status, parking brake applied, reel speed setting, backlap control.
- 14 Bladed DPA Cutting units with Smooth Front Rollers. Bench HOC range is .062″-.297″ (1.6-7.5 mm).
- All-Electric Reel Technology:
- Custom designed, highly efficient electrical reel motors
- Electrical energy storage for peak power demands
- Sufficient power to verticut
- Energy savings mode for reduced fuel consumption
- 59″ (1.5m) Cutting Width
- Ground Speed – Mowing: 0-5 mph (0-8 km/h) Transport: 0-10 mph (0-16.1 km/h)
- Large, balloon-style tires ensure equal pressure on the turf to minimize tire marking and reduce scuffing in turns
- Two(2) mowers available
- Hours: 1876(pictured) & 1795