With the exclusive Quick Attach System (QAS) offering tool-free, quick attachment change outs and over 25 valuable attachments, the Sand Pro 3040 is a versatile utility vehicle with as many uses outside the bunker as in it. The Toro Sand Pro keeps bunkers in tournament condition every day.
- Engine: Vanguard®, V-twin cylinder, 4-cycle, OHV, air-cooled, gas engine with cast iron sleeves. 16 hp (11.9 kW) at 3600 rpm.
- Traction Drive: Direct driven hydrostatic variable displacement piston pump to 3 hydraulic motors for 3WD.
- Ground Speed: Infinitely variable 0-10 mph (16 km/h) forward; 4.3 mph (6.9 km/h) reverse.
- Control/Gauges: Hand operated choke, throttle, and hydraulic control for raising/lowering with float. Foot pedal controls traction forward/reverse speed. Rear hydraulic lift and lower controls.Gauges: hour meter.
- Options Include: Lights, Rear tooth rake & Spring Rake
- NEW: Tires, Teeth in Rake & Hour Meter
- Excellent condition machine for a variety of applications
- HOURS: 975* (Hour meter replaced @ 972)