2011 Jacobsen® Groom Master® II Bunker/Ball Field Rake
The Groom Master® II by Jacobsen® is a versatile and powerful machine for projects requiring a smooth finish and maneuverability. The hydrostatic drive delivers superior pulling and pushing power to put the final touches on a golf course bunker, new-course construction or baseball infield.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ 18 hp (13.4 kW)
- Speed: Up to 9.3 mph (15 km/h)
- Drive: Parallel-Series 3WD traction system provides grip in deep and damp working conditions ensuring a wheel will keep footing and maintain productivity.
- Steering: Maneuverable power steering for responsive and easy steering within a bunker or around a base.
- Operator ergonomics and safety come standard with the smooth foot-pedal transmission, adjustable steering wheel and high-back seat, standard power rear rake lift, and headlight for operation before dawn or after dusk.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: Front blade w/manual lift, Mid-mount cultivator w/hydraulic controls, Rear Tooth rake attachment, Lights & 12 Volt accessory power outlet.
- HOURS: 417