The Workman® MDX features the SRQ™ (Superior Ride Quality) system that delivers a more comfortable ride. The SRQ system on the Workman MDX model is made up of an independent A-frame front suspension, a swing-arm rear suspension and an active in-frame twister joint that dynamically connects the front and rear chassis. The Workman MDX features a durable plastic cargo bed with a load capacity of 1650 lbs (750 kg)
- 480cc Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard® gas engine
- 2WD with front hydraulic disc brakes and rear wheel hydraulic drum brakes
- Ground Speed: 16 mph (25.6 km/h) governed optional to 20 mph (32 km/h) w/required ROPS and seatbelts
- Capacities: Total payload of 1,650 lbs (750 kg) – Towing up to 1,200 lbs. (545 kg)
- The SRQ™ suspension boasts an independent A-frame front suspension with coil over shock absorbers, proprietary Active In-Frame™ twister joint and a rear suspension featuring a swing arm design with coil-over shock absorbers. twister pivot joint, front and rear suspension.
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, low oil pressure warning light, accessory power port. Dash has 2 cup holders, radio holder and glove box storage.
- Options include: Canopy, 2″ Receiver & Electric Bed Lift.
- Hours: 4192