Toro 3200 Workman utility cart:
- Engine: Daihatsu 31 hp, three cylinder, liquid cooled, counterbalanced, gasoline engine.
- Transmission: Rear transaxle directly connected to engine, twin axle drive. 3-speed synchromesh (forward speeds only), h-shift pattern with high-low range providing 6 forward speeds and 2 in reverse.
- Manual engage differential lock.
- Controls: Foot operated accelerator, clutch and brake pedals. Hand operated shifter, differential lock, parking brake, high–low range shifter, hydraulic lift and tilt steering levers. Ignition switch, light switch & horn button.
- Twin halogen headlights and single taillight. Rear stop light.
- Rated Capacity: 2,335 lbs. (includes 200 lb. operator, 200 lb. passenger and loaded attachment).
- Gauges: Hour meter, fuel gauge, coolant temperature, engine low oil pressure, charge indicator and engine over heat. Includes Tachometer.
- Options Include: High-Flow Rear Hydraulics, Hand Throttle, Horn.
- Includes: Full size Dumpbox for Cart when not using Topdresser
- Hours: 2873
TyCrop ProPass 180SH:
- Hopper capacity: 21 Cubic Feet
- It can spread various materials, including sand, top dress mix, screened and composted material, lime, and gypsum.
- It has the lightest footprint in the industry, resulting in less turf damage and lower maintenance costs.
- The easy-to-attach Twin Spinner attachment (no tools required) is ideally suited for light and frequent top dressing, with spread patterns up to 9.1 m (30 ft) wide in one pass.
- It features a seamless belt for enhanced durability.
- It features an easy-to-adjust rear gate.
- Without attachments installed, it can be used as a small capacity material mover.
- The modular design allows the ProPass to be easily and inexpensively converted from a tow-behind configuration to a truck-mount configuration, or vice versa.
- The hand-held on/off pendant allows the ProPass and its attachments to be activated from the driver’s position.
- Includes: Storage Stands for easy removal when not in use