The 5900 Series is all about covering maximum ground. With the cutting decks down, you get a full 4.9 m (16′) cut capable of mowing more than 100 acres (40.5 hectares) per day. To mow between objects or along narrower areas, operators may raise either left or right wing decks (361 cm [142″] width of cut) as well as both decks (234 cm [92″] width of cut). The cutting units can be set from 25-152 mm (1-6″) to handle a wide variety of conditions.
- Cummins QSB3.3 inline 4-cylinder engine puts out 74 kW (99 hp) and 415 N•m (306 lb-ft) of torque to cut the thickest, wettest grass you can find.
- With the Toro® InfoCenter, you get helpful maintenance reminders and instant notification of potential problems. It’s like having a mechanic on board.
- SmartCool™ system with Auto-reversing cooling fan
- Full-time 4WD
- Open cockpit on the 5900 for easy access and visibility
- Toro® air ride suspension seat adjusts to the operator’s desired firmness for maximum comfort.
- Operator comforts include: Personal storage box with cup holder, 12-volt power jack on control arm, Storage slots for radio and phone, Behind-the-seat storage for a lunch bucket, water cooler, or trash basket.
- The road package is standard and includes head lights, turn signals, flashers, brake lights, and a slow-moving vehicle sign.
- Options include: Leaf Mulching Kit installed
- Productivity: Typical mow rate: 9.6 acres/hr
- Hours: 3890