If you need a powerful sprayer with enough pressure and flow to provide consistent coverage and maintain proper agitation, even on hills, then you need the Cushman® SprayTek™ by Jacobsen®. With a stainless steel centrifugal pump this sprayer is a high value offering with lots of options available to tailor it to your specific needs.
- Engine: 34hp Suzuki® 660 EFI, 3 cylinder, 4 cycle, 12 valve, liquid cooled electronic fuel injection.
- Transmission: Five speed manual truck transmission with low-low (creeper) first gear; synchronized in all forward gears; two-speed rear axle.
- Pump Capacity: 44 gpm (167 LPM) up to 80 psi (5.5 BAR) maximum at 4200 RPM
- Boom Configuration: 15 ft. (4.57 m) dry Deluxe spray boom, 17 triple nozzles on 10 in. (25.4 cm) centers
- Standard Equipment: 4-post ROPS with seat belt, Front underhood storage area, Headlights, Horn, Phone/cup holder, 12V power outlet.
- Controller: SDI “All Function” Electric Control System
- Options Include: Quick foam marker system & Electric boom lift actuators.
- Hours: 1903