2006 Toro ProCore® 648 Greens/Tee Aerator
Out of stock
- 23 hp (17.2 kW) Kohler® gas engine.
- The ProCore 648 is more efficient with a 48 inch (121.9cm) aeration swath that is 50 – 100 percent wider than competitive units.
- TrueCore” sensing system automatically maintains tine depth on the fly to match the ground undulations providing consistent coring depth of up to 4″ (10.2 cm).
- The ProCore 648 gives you more control with variable hole spacing ranging from 1.5 inches to 3 inches (3.8 cm to 7.6 cm) apart.
- Patented 3-wheel series/parallel traction drive, combined with high-torque, low-speed wheel motors, prevents slippage for reliable traction and even hole spacing.
- Rear wheels are located in front of the aeration head so they do not drive over the freshly aerated turf and run over the cores.
- A single switch on the handle controls the tine head and a handle bail engages forward and reverse. No shifting required.
- RotaLink” geometry allows the tines to enter and exit the ground cleanly leaving a high quality result.
- Units does NOT come with tines
- Hours: 603