This high performance top dresser is suitable for precision work on golf greens and fairways, sports grounds, playing fields and other regularly-maintained fine turf areas. The QuickPass 300 has four-wheel independent walking beam suspension designed to maintain full ground contact across even and undulating turf. Wide flotation tires help minimize the risk of turf marking and compaction. Customers can choose a quick-attach spreading option (see specifications below), fed by a seamless moving-belt floor via an adjustable rear metering gate. The mechanism can be easily adjusted to suit different materials and application rates.
QuickPass 300 Topdresser specifications:
- Hopper capacity: 0.75 cu m (1 cu yd)
- Engine: 11hp Honda gas engine w/electric start
- Hand Controls for operator to engage/disengage topdresser
- Individual speed controls for both the belt & attachment
- Choice of Spreading options:
- Power Brush giving 1.5m (5ft) spread
- Twin Spinner spreading from 4.3m to 6m (14ft to 20ft) wide.
- Number of wheels: Four, with independent walking beam twin floating axles
- Drive system: Self-contained engine-powered hydraulic system.
- Requires heavy-duty utility vehicle for towing the topdresser
- Hours: n/a