1996 Toro SandPro® 5000 w/Rear Spiker Attachment
1 in stock
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton, V-twin cylinder, 4-cycle, OHV, air-cooled, gas engine with cast iron sleeves. 16 hp @ 3600 rpm, 29.3 cu. in. (480 cc) displace- ment, 1.75 qt. oil capacity. Electronic ignition. Full pressure lubrication, oil filter. Engine mounted air cleaner.
- Gauges: Ammeter and hour meter.
- Controls: Hand-operated throttle, choke and lift lever. Foot pedal controls traction forward/reverse speed.
- Steering: Front wheel steering with adjustable tilt steering wheel.
- Drive: Hydrostatic. Coupling driven variable displacement piston pump with integral auxiliary charge pump to hydraulic motors which directly drive wheels
- Tires: NEW – 22 x 11.00 – 8 two-ply pneumatic tubeless.
- Speeds (at 3200 RPM): Variable between 0 and 8.5 MPH forward and 0 and 4 MPH reverse.
- Attachments: Rear Spiker Attachment
- Hours: 1844